KID HARVEST CLUBHOUSE
Every week we open up our doors with your family in mind! We want our kids to experience the same power of Jesus in an atmosphere of love, care and age-appropriate instruction as well as a safe environment to put your mind at ease.
Kid Harvest Clubhouse is committed to “Serving Families, Loving Kids, Having a Blast.”
You can watch the latest Kid Harvest Clubhouse messages and videos here
Check back often to see what's new and find inspiring, biblical messages made for children.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Kid Harvest is focused on an efficient, stress-free registration process that is safe for your children. Allow an extra 5 minutes on your first visit to fill out important registration forms, after that it will be seconds. Classrooms for all ages open 30 minutes prior to service on Sunday Mornings at 10 am.
We’re committed to providing a nurturing and caring environment for your littlest family members. Our rooms, toys and equipment our sanitized before your kids arrive and after the leave. Our team of caregivers can’t wait to show your baby God’s love.
Your 3 - 5 years olds has unique spiritual and physical needs, and Kid Harvest has created a “play and worship” experience designed to meet those needs. While you’re in service, Kid Harvest is engaging youngsters with the truth of God, told in ways they’ll understand.
1st - 6th graders are learning and growing rapidly. We want them to not just hear another lesson, but also truly experience the power of the Gospel. Kids will have opportunities to participate in an engaging live worship and chapel service that brings them into the presence of God in a way they can understand.
Creative Kids (5 years - 6th Grade)
Creative Kids teaches our children to grow and blossom in the gifts God has given them!
- Choir: Children will learn what worship is all about!
- Drama: Children will get the opportunity to engage in bible lessons that integrate drama.
- Dance: Children will be encouraged to exercise their faith through music and dance.
- Art: Each week children will be creating art work that goes along with a fun bible lesson.
RELATE (1st – 6th Grade)
Royal Rangers and M’Pact Girls is a relational ministry to boys and girls that teach the Gospel through hands on activities and lessons.
- Royal Rangers: Teach young boys how to be men of Valor through physical fitness, outdoor recreation and moral lessons.
- M’Pact: This program offers an environment of love and affirmation to our young ladies so that they can become true women of God for the next generation.
EDUCATE (3 - 5 years and 1st - 6th Grade)
Your child will be rooted in the Word!
Bible Basics - Every week our teachers will make the stories of the Bible come to life. Children will cover the entire Bible - Genesis to Revelation.
NURSERY: (Newborn - 2 years)
Our nurturing and caring teachers will provide a loving and playful environment for your little ones.